Monday, June 14, 2010

A Phourth for Phindy's and Sketch Saturday!


Hello again!

Well, I won last week's Phindy's Challenge so I got to go shopping this afternoon! WOO HOO!!!

I bought this adorable image with my gift certificate (along with 2 others!) and just had to color her. I don't know why or how she (and the card) became so purple! I decided that I would only use scrap papers so maybe that's how it happened! Anyway...this card is for Phindy's Challenge - one for the girls - and this week's Sketch Saturday sketch.

Okay, now it's time for bed, hope everyone has a good Tuesday tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Katie, this is gorgeous! Love all the purple!
    Thanks for playing along with us.
    Phindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie patootie and your card is beautiful! Love the colors you used!!!
    Thanks for playing (the fourth time this week *woohooo*.. you girl rock!)
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card-love all the purple! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is also an amazing one! I love the colours you've used...
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purplicious! What a fun card Katie!

    Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete