Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One more card from last night!



Last night I decided to stay up to make just one more card but I just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to post it! This one also uses all scrap paper...I could probably go 6 months using only scraps!

This card is for 3 different challenges:


1.) Stamptacular Sunday - "Cute as A Bug" - at first I was wondering if the snail would count as a bug but then I found this adorable ladybug paper that I forgot I had so I'm covered!


2.) Phindy's Challenge Blog - "Summer Sunshine" - I am loving "Speedster" from Phindy's new collection, Summer Cuties!


3.) Paper Sundaes - Pretty As A Princess - Okay, she's not a "real" princess but I bet she's someone's princess! And, it's a pretty girly card!

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love your Ladybug dp and the little snail certainly counts for a "bug" in my books! Yuck! Anyway, thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge for our Cute As A Bug challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie you are as bad as me lol I am always up till the early hours lol. Well I am loving this so much what an adorable image beautifully coloured and the papers are fabulous lovely work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Katie, another one! Darling!!! Thank you for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know what you mean about scraps, I could probably go for quite a long time using mine up LOL! Adorable card, glad you played along with us this week at Paper Sundaes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love that ladybird paper and such a cutie, Thanks for another entry at Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image - great card! Great job of working on the scrap pile, I should more often!
    Thanks for joining us at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Cute As A Bug!" challenge! Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great job. Love the papers and the image is just darling. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the colour combination and the stamp is just so sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright cheery colours you chose for your card and the image is super cute! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Such a cute image and great paper!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Cute As A Bug!" challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete