Friday, June 11, 2010

2 cards and a whole bunch of challenges!

Hello and happy (almost) weekend!

Tonight I have 2 cards to share, one that I've been working on and one that I just started tonight and already finished! WOW!!

My first card tonight is for 5 different challenges:

1.) Spoon Full of Sugar - Floral Delights

2.) Phindy's Group on PCP - Floss Flowers - there is a great tutorial done by my friend Shirley in the discussions and Anne has created a challenge for all Phindy's Group Members to join! There's even a prize!!


4.) Phindy's Place Challenge Blog - "One for the Girls" - this image was a freebie on Phindy's Group on PCP but now it is also available on her challenge blog, go on over and check it out!

5.) Cute Card Thursday - Anything But Square - Okay, this was easy for me since I generally don't make square cards but hey, a rectangle is not a square!



For my second card tonight, I only have 2 challenges, I know, can you believe it?

1.) Mojo Monday - Sketch

2.) Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge - circles, stripes and stitches - this turned out to be a little bit tricky for me because I forgot the stitches until the last minute! OOPS! I did manage to get them in there though!

9 comments:

  1. Super adorable cards!! You did a fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are adorable Katie! You did a fabulous job on both! Thanks for joining us at The Wild Flower Patch and I hope to see you again for next weeks challenge!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards; way to rock the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, so co-ordinated and beautiful, love the colouring and the embellishing, perfect work! Your sense of colour is just gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's challenges this week, hope you will find time next weeks as well!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, Katie :o) Love the floss flowers!
    Thanks for joining us again this week at Phindys!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this blue dp- your card is so cute! thanks for joining us at Phindys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and girly, love those floss flowers Katie

    Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place:)
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww-very cute, Katie! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these cards are lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete