Friday, June 18, 2010

I didn't think I'd have time to craft this weekend!


Well, we're having a busy weekend in our town - this year celebrates the 75th anniversary of our Volunteer Fire Department and this weekend is the "carnival"/fireworks/parade weekend! I figured I'd be too tired and busy between that and Father's Day to do much.....but....


I made this card for 5 different challenges:


1.) Paper Sundaes - Sketch - I liked this simple sketch! It was great to work with!!


2.) Cupecake Craft Challenge - One for the Boys - isn't this little guy from Phindy's just adorable?


3.) Spoon Full of Sugar - Enjoying the Sunshine - well, first of all, this little guy is obviously playing outside (because no toddler would spit through a straw inside!!) and enjoying himself! Second, he is my sunshine, or so the song goes!


4.) Phindy's Challenge Blog - Summer Sunshine - see explaination for #3


5.) Pollycraft Monday - Lets Have a Sing Song - You are lucky that you can't hear me singing this song right now! It's not pretty!!!

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable, love the super cute image! Thanks for playing along in our Paper Sundaes Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Images so cuuuteee...great coloring too....Wonderful card...I just joining Paper Sundaes challenge too my card is number 36 near your card on the Paper Sundae :) would you mind to see my Blog Pattie...many thanks before and have a nice weekend, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad you played along with us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya

    I love your card the image is so sweet, I love that song! one of my faves I sing to my son everyday

    Thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww i love that song too, i don't know anyone who doesn't sing that song to their children and sometimes to my hubby Lol
    What a perfect Phindy image for the Occasion, hope it all goes well : )

    Thanks for joining us this week for a Phindys challenge, pop back on Friday for another fab challenge
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card 'For the Boys'! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! glad u joined us again at Phindys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous. Your layout is so well balanced and fun, very good eye for added details and colour matching. Wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for playing at Phindy's with us!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, your card is adorable! What a perfect image for your celebration! So glad you could join us at Phindy's Place!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute as can be, Katie! Thank you for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun summer card, great sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete