Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My 5th Phindy Card this week with a little Mojo Mixed in!


Well, being home with a sick little girl is giving me the chance to post this card earlier than I had expected....maybe if she naps long enough I will be able to "play" some more today!!

This card is for the Phindy's Challenge Blog Challenge: Summer Sunshine. I'm glad to see that there seem to be more entries coming in this week.....there's still time to enter, it doesn't close until Thursday night! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, it was a fun one!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, this is another one using only scraps......you'd think that by now I'd see at least a small dent in my scrap stash, sadly, you still can't tell I've touched it!

3 comments:

  1. You have so many great Phindy images. Oh wait that is because you keep winning and can buy them. Terrific card and a great use of your scraps. I hope your wee one feels better fast.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, yet another wonderful card!!! Thank you for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, I just got this image to play with, your card is adorable. Hope your little one is feeling better now. Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete