Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another 3D Project




I have another project to share with you today. I liked the box that I made for my mother so much that I made a note card holder to go with it. I was thinking that it would be really cute to fill it with matching cards, however, her birthday is tomorrow so this just isn't going to happen. I will go through my stash and fill it with random cards later tonight.


This is the "it's a keeper" template from the Wild Flower Patch. I used a Phindy image (the same one from the box) and with the exception of the cardstock, the rest of the papers are scraps!


The project is for (in addition to my mom's birthday) Phindy's Challenge Blog - 3D!

9 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute. I guess I better start thinking about a project.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. I need to try my hand at something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very creative you are!! I love this one. Too cute!

    Thank you for joining us at Phindy's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, this is so cute. Your Mom should love this! Thank you for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooo Too Cute! What a great idea... I can't wait to hear what your mom thought.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable and super cute project, Katie!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great project, im definitely going over to have a look at those templates
    thank you so much for joining us again for a Phindys challenge this week
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute project to match the box! Thanks for joining us again at Phindy's Place Challenge this week

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this project!
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete