Monday, June 21, 2010

My Little PSA

Hello,
Okay, usually it would be a Public Service Announcement but today it is a Phindy Service Announcement!
I am very excited that I have won the Random Drawing for Phindy's for the third week in a row, however, I feel that this means that there are not enough other participants! Come on people, all you have to do is stop by Phindy's Challenge Blog and check out the challenges, they're easy. If you don't have a Phindy Image already you can get some freebies at either the challenge blog or join the Phindy's Group on Papercraft Planet - simple!
By the way, nobody asked me to do this announcement, I just really like Phindy's Images and think the Phindy Group on PCP is pretty great so why not support them all?
So, go on, check it out and start playing!
Thanks,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I am working on my card as we speak. My dh is checking his stocks and then he is putting on the BBQ so while I wait, I craft.

    Big congratulations - pretty soon you will own every one of Phindy's awesome images!

    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving you a run for your money today. Will have to post them tomorrow though when I blog about them.

    ReplyDelete