Monday, June 21, 2010

A new image (that I won!) and a bunch of scrap paper!

I love to use only scrap paper to make cards! Here is my latest, made with one of the Phindy Images, "Pretty Blooms", that I won from last week's challenge and only scrap paper!!


This card fits into 4 different challenges this week:
1.) Papertake Weekly - Ice Cream Flavors - Okay, not that I would want them together but this has a mint chocolate chip and black raspberry "flavor" going on - two of my favs. just not at the same time!
2.) Phindy's Challenge Blog - Summer Sunshine - don't all of you look just like this when you're gardening?

3.) Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Blooms and Butterflies - Okay, to be honest, this was not intentional, I realized after the fact that this image had both flowers and butterflies in it, pretty cool!

4.) Friday Sketchers - Sketch 107

7 comments:

  1. Fab card and love all the colours
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie I love this card the colours are lovely and that is a great image I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what an adorable card! I love this image and you've colored her perfectly. So glad you could join us at Phindy's Place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Katie, beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely summer card Katie! Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card! I love your colouring and design and it's a great image. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful card, lovely use of colours and such pretty flowers! Thank you for joining in with our Blooms & Butterflies Challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete