Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Almost September!


Can you believe the summer is almost over and it's time to go back to school? Part of me is thrilled about this because I LOVE Fall! Part of me is sad because I do NOT LOVE Winter!

For this card, I used a cute little freebie image from MelJens Designs and paper pieced the whole thing. I think it looks pretty cute!

This "back to school card" is for several challenges:

1.) The Beary Sweet Challenge - In Stitches

2.) Pixie Dust - Stitch it Up!

3.) Fussy & Fancy Friday - Back to School

4.) Stamp Something - Back to School


6.) Sentimental Sundays - Clean and Simple

9 comments:

  1. pure cuteness! I love the little worm poking out of the apple! Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is so cute! I love how that paper looks like an actual school book .. gosh how I remember buying those school books! hehe! And that image goes PERFECTLY with your theme! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at TBS!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the image and the fun background paper, perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with our back to school challenge at Stamp Something. Hope to see you back again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous Katie love that image and the crisp colours you have used, fabulous work hun.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute! I love how the background looks like a composition notebook. Thanks so much for joining us in our Stitches challenge at TBS. Good luck!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very Cute!!! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paper--like a comp notebook! Cute! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love that the paper looks like a composition book.

    Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays Clean & Simple challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card. Love the background paper and could it be more perfect as a backdrop for your awesome apple with worm.

    ReplyDelete