Thursday, December 9, 2010

Phinally Phinished My Phindy Card!



Hello all! Well, Phindy's Place has a fun challenge going on this week.....Frugal Phindy Freebie! I made this tag for my son at his babysitter's. A few weeks ago, I made tags for all of the girls, he's the only boy and needed a "boy" tag! I think this image is just adorable and reminds me of him!!


Here's the fun part - for me anyway - I colored this image VERY differently than I have before, instead of painting with water colors, I used Crayola crayons and baby oil! I'm loving how it came out and....it was FREE! I "borrowed" my daughter's crayons and my son's baby oil!! Not bad, huh?


Also, the sentiment was a prize from another challenge that I had won - so that was free too!!


Hope you enjoy this little tag I whipped up! Sorry the pictures show my wet glue but there's no time for drying, the challenge is about to end!!

5 comments:

  1. Wo hoo-you made it and what a clever use of crayons and baby oil! Really cute, Katie!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, my little Johnny Joe... LOL This technique came out really cute Katie... I just may have to try the crayon and baby oil. I finally found my box of crayons, so I should be good to go... ha ha
    thanks for entering this into this weeks "Freebie" Challenge over at Phindys. And give that little Johnny a hug from me... =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag and great that the kids could provide some freebies - lol. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and glad you got an entry in:)
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what cute...
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete