Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #22, Cute Card Thursday - Ribbon-Tastic, & Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge - Aqua, Chocolate, and Cream

WOW! I did another 3 in 1 card!! For this one I used a new free digi that I got from The Wild Flower Kids group on Paper Craft Planet, she's adorable isn't she? I used the colors from the Wild Flower Wednesday challenge blog - Aqua, Chocolate, and Cream.


The sketch was from Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Sem did a great job with this one!

Cute Card Thursday had a challenge using ribbons (Ribbon-Tastic). For this card I used a paper lace ribbon and an aqua ribbon with a thin brown stripe that my mother had given me, it was as if it were made for this card!

So, without further ado, here is my card...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love this! Your coloring is fantastic and I really adore your punch work on this! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete