Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Roses on Paper Challenge 32- A Card for Men/Boys & Papertake Weekly Sketch 35

I decided to combine Roses on Paper's Challenge with Papertake Weekly's Sketch and came up with this card.

I thought that this sketch would work well for a more masculine card because it did not have too many scallops/bows/flowers/etc.! Then I came across the problem that the card was a bit plain. I ended up playing with it and adding to it and here is what I came up with....
...oh and I used TGF's Rock the Farm Ian and some "manly" papers.

Hope you like the card!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the funky papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thank you for playing with us over at RoP/BnW. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete