Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Celebrating at Phindy's Place on PCP!


Hello again!


I've been busy, busy, busy and my friends over at Phindy's Place on PCP are keeping me even busier!! There is some crazy celebrating going on over there - you should check it out! 1000 members is a VERY big deal and we're all very excited!


So, we have now had 3 different challenges since Sunday. This card is actually for yesterday's challenge but working 3 shifts yesterday, I didn't quite have time to finish it (go figure!!). Tonight I had a little bit of time (thanks to avoiding any household chores and my mom feeding my kiddos dinner) so I finished up the card. This was a sketch challenge - I think the sketch is pretty cool and I'm just LOVING this "Riding Rudolph" image from Phindy. Her "Winter Cuties" are just adorable (well, actually I love ALL of her images).


Anyway, this card is also for some other challenges:

Delightful Challenges: "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

Diecut Dreams Christmas Club: "The One I Love" - this image reminds me of my son so I think this card is for him!

Christmas Card Challenges: Use Flowers - Now, the great thing about this challenge blog is that the challenges are optional, you can always enter any Christmas Card you make! So, this fits!

Phindy's Challenge Blog: Your Favorite Color - this is a double whammy card because I think my favorite color is dark green - I used it for the trim and for the "holly branches", oh, for the baby's jammies too!

Pile It On!: Holiday Card using Red, White, Green, and Something Soft - I have all of the colors and my something soft is my ribbon.

9 comments:

  1. Great card Katie love it
    Don't Know why you can't see the linky it is there but sometimes it takes a few moments to appear , anyway I've linked it up now for you
    Thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas Club challenge
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the image and the backing papers too. Thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie you're slipping LOL! Triple shifts at work and you're not crafting!!! Just kidding, I do love the way you've mephasized that poor dog's put-upon expression and this is such a pretty Christmas card
    Thanks for joining the Phindy's Palce Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and that could just be your little guy and the escaping dog except I don't think your little one is big enough to be sitting up yet. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, this is so adorable! Great coloring and lovely dp and finishing touches. A really pretty card!
    Thanks for playing at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, this card is adorable! So glad you joined in the fun at PhindysPlace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a cutie!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete