Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's been a while!


Wow, life seems to have gotten crazy! It's been a while since I've posted but I'm back in the swing of things and I have an entry for Phindy's Challenge Blog. This week is a sketch challenge, I just LOVE sketch challenges!


I wasn't able to "clean up" my picture because my laptop with my photoshop program is currently not working - UGH! So, you get a rough picture - sorry!


I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Phindy Image - it's one of the new Winter Cuties. I think it's my new favorite because it reminds me of my daughter and son! Too cute!


Without further ado, here is my card!

3 comments:

  1. Katie this is adorable! Love those little berries and leaves and the colours you've used.

    Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge
    Hugs
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I like it to see what everyone made with the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge this week and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo.....cleaned up or not it is awesome!! I'm so glad you was able to get your entry in and hope that laptop gets fixed soon.

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Phindy's Place.

    ReplyDelete