Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MelJen Designs and Pile It On!

I won this adorable little fishy from MelJen's Challenge last week!!!! WOOHOO!!! So, I decided to use it this week for MelJen's Challenge to make a shaped card! Pile It On!'s challenge this week is to use "boyish colors". I decided that blue, orange, and green are pretty boyish so that seemed to fit together nicely.

I didn't put a sentiment on this one because I thought it could be used as a just because, a get well, a birthday, well, anything! So, I left my options open on that one!!!

Here's my card:


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I've always wanted to make a fishbowl card, but have never quite pulled it off! I love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Great job! Thanks for playing with MelJen's Designs this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! Love it! Thanks for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable! Great job :) Thanks for playing along with PIO. We appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete