Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday 6: Spring Cleaning

This card is for the Wild Flower Wednesday 6: Spring Cleaning Challenge at The Wild Flower Patch. I used an adorable freebie digi from their Paper Craft Planet group!!

The challenge was to dig out the "old" stuff in your craft spaces and use it to make a card. I went through my scrap bucket (it is WAY too full!!) and found all of the papers used on this card! I then went to the misc. box that is next to my chair. It is full of things that I have no apparent use for but just can't throw away.....well, I found spanish moss. What the heck am I going to do with spanish moss? Well, I made an inside out Easter Basket for my card. I think it turned out pretty cute!! I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I just adore that image she looks so cute and what a great effect that 'Spanish Moss' makes I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soo cool. What a great idea to create a nest! And I love how you used Alice as a spring image... she looks adorable! Thanks for playing Wild Flower Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete