Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Easter Card - with a new digi!!


Good afternoon everyone!

I got a new digi this morning, he is called "challenge bunny digi" and he's from "2 cute rubberstamps"! I got him for free following links from Pile it On! I was so excited about a new free digi that I just had to use it for this card......



Isn't he a cutie?
Well, this card qualifies for four different challenges.
1.) The layout is from Sketch Saturday - Sketch #96.
2.) Corrosive has a challenge #57 - Easter.
3.) Pile It On!'s challenge this week is "Animal-riffic" (and 2 Cute Rubber Stamps is their sponsor)
4.) 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge - Use the new digi!


3 comments:

  1. what a super cute card! i love your sentiment and the patterned paper is so adorable! great job! thanks for playing along with us at 2 Cute! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love all your papers together with the bunny image... it reminds me of a vintage cute quilt! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Cute!
    Amanda, 2Cute DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute creation!!!! We love to give out some free digis at 2 Cute, so stop back in soon :) Thanks for playing Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete