Monday, April 5, 2010

I got an award!


My friend Mary over at Phindy's Group on PCP sent me an award!! Thanks Mary!!
As part of this deal, I am supposed to tell you all 10 things about myself......this is harder than you may think!
1.) I have a 3 year old daughter!
2.) I have a 9ish year old dog.
3.) I am completely addicted to Pepsi, can't go a day without it!!
4.) I craft at my dining room table!
5.) I am petrified of squirrels....REALLY!!!
6.) I can stick my shoulder blades out, it's really quite a bit more entertaining to see it but I am NOT putting a picture of that online!!
7.) I have no middle name.
8.) I love to collect stationary but I hate to use it.
9.) Sometimes I make batches of chocolate chip cookie dough and eat the entire thing raw!
10.) I hate walking barefoot on grass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment