Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar #85 - Hearts, Digital Tuesday Challenge - A Special Valentine, Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 94, & Papertake Weekly


This week I decided to combine four challenges!

My card is for A Spoon Full of Sugar's Sketch #85 - Hearts Challenge, Digital Tuesday's Challenge - A Special Valentine, Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 94 - All New!, and Papertake Weekly - New Beginnings!


I just fell in love with this image from Mo's Digital Pencil and
decided it would make the perfect Valentine for my Grandparents! Since this is a new image to me, it fit for Cute Card Thursday and Papertake Weekly! Nothing like killing four birds with one stone!!!

I think they will just love it!!!


1 comment:

  1. awwww, I like it =) I bet your grandparents are going to like it too!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete